Monday, September 9, 2013

Oh, you are so silly...

Creepypasta time:

Oh, you are so silly...

...yes you are, my dear, if you can not remember what I said to you before, click here, and don´t be ashamed, everyone makes mistakes, even you my dearest friend.

                            I am pleased that you still care about what I said. It became a virtue you know? This cruel pathetic world doesn´t offers such things as true friendship. But after all, I am sad. You my friend, was only one that I trusted, and at the end... you failed me. I know that you made better friends than I am, my dear. He made you his puppet my dear, and you didn´t listen to the warning that I have given you. He darked your mind. So I must to act. Please forgive me for unconvenience that I did to you, but after all, it was a wonderfull lesson. At least you will understand by some time, later. 
                              Say to your helpers that some things, they can´t handle on their own, even if they come to me prepared, and many by counting. I don´t have so much tea for them to serve. At least they should introduce themselves first, but I am not even mad, I know that you have manners of your ways, so why I should be expecting them to have good manners, too.  At least I am not worrying about you anymore, and I know that you are happy there, where you are. Your little helpers are quite funny, you know ? When they come to me, they wanted to dance. It was such a jolly time, with them, but we were little... caddish, as I may say. They had some temperament moves, that I made me impressed. Did you teach them how to dance ,my dear? Because one of them reminded me of you when we first met. At least I had fun, and I am glad that you have around such people as them. Sometimes, you truly have a good taste in people. Sorry that they have left us, but even they had a jolly dance, it is rude from them to coming uninvited, and as you know, I am a polite person. But don´t be sad, no one knows they were here, and they almost reconstructed the mess they made. Just look at the picture that I took for you, my darling...


                                         Even though I have feelings for you, they must be suffocated. I am really sad that you didn´t feel about me the same way. Now I understand. You are a free butterfly, roaming through the skies, collecting little dandelions through out the way. I saw videos from your friends that you play with, and I am glad that you have them, my dear. Life would be such a grey-ish place to be without them, my dear. Trust me they want you to not follow a narrow path. Be nice to them, please for your own sake.  But I know that I am not your friend no more... at least when you returned, you should said goodbye to me. I know that there somewhere, in the deepest parts of you, am I to be found. But I understand that you are His now. I am not sorry that you came to collect your friends that visited me, and you have to left alone. As I said, it was a wonderfull lesson to you. But I understand, trust me I understand. I love memories you know, so after you left me, this would be my reminder of you, my darling. You have a cute little paw, as I once said to you, you know? Don´t worry about me I´ll be fine. Hope you like this picture of your paw that you made, my dear...


You were always artistic, my friend. I can not understand how that you turned concrete into a hand. I am quite impressed, you left me a wonderfull, artistic memory you know? I always said that there is reason why we meet some persons, my friend. 
                                                  I am sure that you are wondering, that how I know you were somewhere around me. Well, I have powerfull friends too, my friend, as I said before. But you never listened. That is a quite of a shame, you know? But I still like you anyway, my dear, after all you did to me. Don´t worry my dear, after all you didn´t need to watch me after all, I assured that we don´t loose contact, even we won´t never met again. I can say that they are better persons, than your little helpers you know? They don´t make me trouble, but it is true that they aren´t that funny as friends of yours. They are little shy, whispering things, hiding in trees and so on. You will be a great friend to them, you know? But they hate you, my dear, but don´t be sad, there are plenty of fish in the sea.
                                                 I just want to to say that, whenever you will feel alone, remind yourself that I am always with you, because now,  my little helpers are watching you, my friend. I took a funny picture of them messing around, but maybe you cannot spot them, because they hate you after all. Only thing that is holding them from freeing your little cute soul is my presence, my dear. But atleast they look funny aren´t they?...


.
P.S.: Hope you have some helpers help, because otherv̢̱ị̦̼͉͠͝s̰̬̘͟e̫̗̗̟͠,̢̯̟̦̱͞ ͔̭̩̻͚͘͟t͏̪̱͠h͙̗̖͕̠̱e͢͏̻̼̝̻̘r̪̩̝̼̣̠͈̗e͓̞̦͢ ͝͏̠̥̞͓̞͜i͖̼̤̕s̱̞̖̰ ̵̡̝̥͜n̨͎̫͝ó̸̷̺̹ ̷̤͘o͈̪͓̗̟̻͇n̷̜̞̲̠͇̬̰e̛̞̗̲̞͜ ̵̸̜͉̕t̮͚̩͙̺͘͟o̤̻͈̹ ̠̭̣̀g̙̹͎͙̱̭͍i̢͉͕͉͇̤͢͠v̲̣̟̲̳e͟҉̜̝̩̯̥͕ ̴̭͎̰̹͙͙̦ͅy̶̹͙͈̠͢͝o̴̶̰͔͞u̶̝͍͞͞ ̩̪̬͇̠m̺y̢̧̘ ̤̮͡m҉̬e̹͇̼̫̲̪̞s̖s͎̟̣̫̮̦͎͜͠ͅą̬͉͓̕g̸̛͖̗̞̳̦̝̞͔e͖̻̥̪̪͓ͅ.̸̧̻͓̹͓̖̖̼ͅ.̸̗̺̝̻͎̥̪̲͝͝.͡͏̩͓͇̞͙

No comments:

Post a Comment